Our structural engineering teams in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and Phnom Penh, Cambodia are trained and equipped with high-quality portable testing instrument for the non-destructive testing of steel, concrete, rock and composites.
As structures are aging, the assessment of buildings, bridges, tunnels, dams and industrial structures is becoming increasingly important. gbc engineers provides technical due diligence and high level of engineering expertise for the condition assessment of existing building structures.
We perform inspections and assessments of existing facilities in Ho Chi Minh City and Phnom Penh with the target to:
- Uncover defects and deficiencies of the building structure
- Evaluate the bearing capacity of existing building structure
- Identify the quality of concrete, masonry, wood and steel structure
- Determine whether the structure is safe for the intended use or not
- Determine the feasibility of alterations, modifications and additions to the structure
What we deliver:
- Detailed description of the building condition, the structure and used materials
- Detailed As-Built drawings of existing building
- Detailed assessment report identifying and describing the problems, providing an overview about the load bearing capacity of the structure
- Suggesting solutions and feasible strengthening measures to the structure
- Cost estimation for strengthening options