You are intelligent, you are dynamic, you have experience and you want to develop yourself, your career prospects?
You want to work in a professional and friendly European environment?
You have confidence in your ability and dedication?........ That is yours.
Apply now and join the best international structural engineering company in Ho Chi Minh City
What are your responsibilities?
- Supervision of all activities within the Accounting Department. Responsible that all internal and external reports are submitted smoothly, exact and on time
- Set up and control accounting books and procedures
- Prepare tax reports (VAT, PIT, CIT, WHT, VAT-refund (if any)), inter-company transaction report and reconciliation, financial report, statistics as per regulation
- Prepare cash flow report incl. forecasts, profit/ loss statement and other management reports to be provided to the Director on monthly basis
- Keep information confidential and secure them with daily database backups
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information is accurate and immediately available when needed
- Update tax laws, financial policies, regulations and legislation, when required. Advise the management and other stakeholders within the company about possible risks and benefits from a financial and accounting perspective
- Liaise with Tax/ Government Officers, external auditors and other authorities, whenever required
- Support the other divisions in preparing and developing contract agreements, reports, business plans and budgets
- Some other tasks will be discussed in more detail during the interview
What should you bring along?
- Education: Bachelor degree in Accounting, Chief Accountant Certification; CPA or ACCA preferred
- Specialized knowledge: Thorough knowledge of Vietnamese Accounting Standards VAS including tax laws and also corporate finance principles and procedures
- Skills and abilities: PC literacy (MS Office, Excel in particular)
- Excellent organization and documentation abilities
- Excellent accounting software user knowledge. LinkQ experience is an advantage
- Strong communication skills with Tax Officers
- Experience: At least 2 years of experience as a Chief Accountant
- Must have strong communication skills in English, written and orally
- Experience working in a foreign company is an advantage
- 14 full-paid annual leave days
- 13th month salary
- Working in professional environment together with other great individuals
- We offer the suitable applicant good working conditions, a comfortable and friendly environment with salary matched to persons ability
- Get benefit from the regime, the statutory benefits (social insurance, health insurance, etc.)
- Competitive salary
- Other benefits from company such as: birthday, sport activities, quarterly events and annual team building trip.
How to apply:
- Cover Letter and CV with personal photo
- Application in English
- Contact person: Ms. Ha Ta
- Email for Applications: firstname.lastname@example.org