A success of project does not just happen by a list of tasks to be done, but it required a masterpiece of conceptual and functional validation, organization, management,planning and communication with the right personnel and a wide range of skills.
gbc engineers provides professional project management services for construction projects in south-east Asia particularly in Vietnam and Cambodia. We manage your project with strict adherence to time, cost and quality from project initiation to development and until phaseout, maintaining intercultural adaptation and workforce diversity.
- Cost Advice and Feasibility Studies
- Project Planning and Scheduling
- Procurement and Tender Management
- Project Management
- Contract Management
- Construction Management
- Site Supervision
- Project Performance and Compliance Audits
- Quality Control and Audits
New construction and existing buildings:
- Industrial buildings
- Commercial buildings
- Residential buildings
- Entertainment facilities
- Hospitality (hotels)
- Mixed-use developments
- Marine infrastructure as ports, marinas, land reclamation and dredging projects
- Land & site development
- Coast & shore protection
- Beach nourishment
- Effective project implementation and management procedures with the highest attention to proper planning and scheduling, risk identification and mitigation, project tracking, cost control and quality assurance.
- Value engineering methodology to guarantee technical and economically optimal design solutions to allow improvement and acceleration of Contractor‘s work progress on site and reduction of construction costs and time.
- Delivery of project on-time, within the budget and in conformance with the required quality.
- Cost effective engineering service through smart and swift project scheduling.
- Interactive support from gbc engineers and effective reporting system.
For each project a qualified project manager will be assigned to form the direct contact point for the customer.
MAIN TASKS OF PROJECT MANAGER
- Planning and scheduling detailed project
- Planning project management team organization and personnel
- Coordinating project management tasks with the project team
- Liaising with the customer / customer’s representative
- Setting up line of communication between the project parties
- Supervising and monitoring project implementation progress
- Identifying and mitigating risks
- Reporting to the customer / customer’s representative